This policy applies to the websites We operate, Our use of emails and text messages for marketing purposes, and any other methods We use for collecting information. It covers what We collect and why, what We do with the information, what We won't do with the information, and what rights you have.
Who we are
Physiocure is a privately owned business owned by Anna Higo and Louise Grant established in the year 2000.
Information We collect
We will only ever collect the information We need - including data that will be useful to help improve Our services.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Personal information, such as name, job title, home postal address and phone number, mobile phone number, email address and payment details such as credit card information that you provide by filling in forms on Our web site (http://www.physiocure.org.uk), in our clinic at Cookridge Hall and when you contact Us via telephone and includes information provided when you:
- use one of Our enquiry or registration forms;
- provide your details to Us either online or offline;
- when you purchase any of Our products or services;
- enquire about a specific product or service;
- request information via telephone;
- request a call back;
- respond to a campaign;
- enter a competition or promotion;
- submit a question to Us or provide Us with feedback.
2. Details of your visit to OUR site including but not limited to, IP addresses (the location of the computer on the internet), pages accessed and files downloaded.
This helps Us to determine how many people use Our sites, how many people visit on a regular basis, and how popular Our pages are. This is statistical data about Our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. It simply allows Us to monitor and improve Our service.
You are provided with an opportunity to opt out from receiving communications from Us or Our partners at the time that your details are submitted and on each occasion that you are contacted thereafter.
How We use the information We collect
We may process your personal data for Our legitimate business interests. "Legitimate Interests" means the interests of Our company in conducting and managing Our business and providing you with the best services and products in the most secure way. These interests include:
- To ensure that content from Our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information about Our products, services or offers that you request from Us or that may be similar to products and services that you have previously purchased from Us.
- To provide you with postal communications about Our products, services or offers which we feel may interest you.
- To contact you regarding your opinions on Our products and services which may be used for research and analysis to help Us to improve or modify those products and services.
- To help Us identify you when you contact or visit Us.
- For general administration purposes.
- To help Us improve the quality of Our products and services
- To carry out analysis and customer profiling.
- When you communicate with us for customer service or other purposes (e.g., by emails, faxes, phone calls, tweets, etc.), we retain such information and our responses to you in the records of your account.
When We process your personal data for Our legitimate business interests We always ensure that We consider and balance any potential impact on you and your rights under data protection laws.
If you have any concerns about the processing described above, you have the right to object to this processing. For more information on your rights please see "Your Rights" section below.
Choice / opt-in and opt-out
Whenever the processing of your personal data requires your consent then you will be given the opportunity to opt-in or opt-out to having your contact details used as set out above, at the time your details are submitted.
For example, when you request service information, you can tell Us when you provide your details if you do not want to receive any other information from Us, or you can let Us know how best to get in touch with you with information that may be of interest.
- by emailing us at email@example.com
- by writing to Physiocure, Cookridge Hall Health & Fitness, Cookridge Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS16 7NL;
- by calling us on 01132611999
We do not use email marketing or share your information with third party marketing companies.
The range of products and services offered by Us include, but is not limited to:
Physiotherapy, One-to-one pilates, Acupuncture, Sports Massage, Hydrotherapy and Rehabilitation Services.
Sharing your information
Just like most other organisations, We work with third-party service providers which provide important functions to us that allow us to be easier, faster, and friendlier in the way we deliver Our services. We need to disclose user data to them from time to time, for any of the purposes set out above, so that the services can be performed.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties (such as your GP/Surgeon/Consultant/Doctor/Podiatrist/Health Care Professional), if We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data for legal or regulatory purposes, in relation to existing or future legal proceedings, for the prevention of fraud/loss or to protect the rights, property, safety of Our Group, Our customers or others.
Limited information is stored by Us on computers located in the UK. We may transfer the information to other offices and to other reputable third-party organisations as explained above – they may be situated inside or outside the European Economic Area. We mainly store information in paper files, which are in secure storage.
We have security protocols and policies in place to manage and record your data privacy and preferences correctly and that your data is stored securely to protect against its loss, misuse and alteration. Documentation can be supplied on request from our Compliance Officer who by writing to Compliance Officer Physiocure, Cookridge Hall Health & Fitness, Cookridge Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS16 7NL or can be viewed here on our website www.physiocure.org.uk.
We take steps to ensure that any organisations that we share your data with will have security protocols and policies in place to manage and record your data privacy and preferences correctly and that your data is stored correctly.
Unfortunately, the transmission of data across the internet is not completely secure and whilst We do Our best to try to protect the security of your information We cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur whilst data is being transferred.
We will keep your information only for as long as We need it to provide you with the goods, services or information you have required, to administer your relationship with Us, to comply with the law, or to ensure We do not communicate with people that have asked Us not to. When We no longer need information, We will always dispose of it securely, using specialist companies if necessary to do this work for Us.
Job applicants, current and former employees
When individuals apply to work for Us, We will only use the information they supply to Us to process their application and to monitor recruitment statistics. Where We want to disclose information to a third party, for example where We want to take up a reference or obtain a 'disclosure' from the Criminal Records Bureau, We will not do so without informing them beforehand unless the disclosure is required by law.
Personal information about unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed or deleted.
Once a person has taken up employment with Us, We will compile a file relating to their employment. The information contained in this will be kept secure and will only be used for purposes directly relevant to that person's employment. Once their employment with Us has ended, We will retain the file in accordance with the requirements of Our retention schedule and then delete it.
Children Under 14
We do not intentionally collect any information on children under 14 years of age. We will undertake to delete any details of such users where a parent or guardian has notified us that any such details have been obtained.
Under the data protection legislation, you have the right to request copies of your data, request rectification of your data, request erasure of your data, object to Us processing your data, the right to prevent your data being used for direct marketing, request Us to restrict the processing of your data and where our systems allow, the right to access a copy of the information We hold about you (a subject access request).
If you wish to exercise any of these rights please write to us at Compliance Officer, Physiocure, Cookridge Hall Health & Fitness, Cookridge Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS16 7NL or by email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about your rights under the Data Protection Act contact the Information Commissioner's Office here.