Physiocure are excited to announce a patient self-help workshop for people with Ehlers Danlos, that is available to book on now.
The workshops will take place at our Physiocure premises at Cookridge Hall Health & Fitness, Cookridge Lane, Leeds, LS16 7NL.
- The group will be a safe space to share experience of EDS with peers and with a qualified Occupational Therapist leading the sessions who is linked to our hEDS team of physios here at Physiocure.
- We will explore challenges EDS brings to managing occupations/activities and ways to overcome these difficulties.
- Fatigue management techniques.
- Explore how to promote good mental health whilst living with EDS.
- How to manage relationships whilst living with EDS through development of assertiveness skills.
Key Workshop Information
Dates – 3rd February 2019, 17th February 2019, 3rd March 2019, 17th March 2019, 31st March 2019.
Venue – Physiocure, Cookridge Hall Health & Fitness, Cookridge Lane, Leeds, LS16 7NL
Group Sizes – 6-8 people
Associated Costs* – £45 PER PERSON FOR THIS FIRST PILOT WORKSHOP COURSE. FUTURE COURSES WILL BE £50 PER PERSON.
*ANY PROFITS MADE WILL BE DONATED TO THE EDS UK CHARITY.