Following the current government guidelines, physiotherapy clinics will remain open throughout lockdown.
With the temporary closure of Cookridge Hall, we will be operating at our 600 square foot rehabilitation clinic in Bramhope.
Opening hours and operations will be as normal with 3 treatment rooms and ample private parking.
We have taken every measure to ensure that our clinic is as safe as possible for both patients and clinicians; 5 hand sanitising stations, air filtration system, temperature check and 15 minutes in between appointments. In order to keep this high level of safety and sanitation, we ask that all patients kindly remain in their cars until contacted by the clinician, prior to entry, upon which, you will be temperature checked prior to treatment commencing.
- Physiocure is temporarily moving to Fitcure
- Contact Details are still the same, if you wish to book an appointment call 0113 2611999 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fitcure Address is 108 Leeds Rd, Bramhope LS16 9AN
- Commencing Monday 9th November Until Friday 4th December (Government guidelines permitting)
- We are so grateful for your continued supported and are so excited to being able to continue treating you all through this tough time,
See you in Bramhope soon!
The following video explains our 'new' way of working.